Trademark and Logo Usage Policy
Updated May 1, 2013
TableTop Media LLC d/b/a Ziosk (the “Company”) provides an interactive self-service, pay-at-table, and entertainment delivery and related services and products. The Company has expended considerable time and resources to developing and protecting our family of trademarks and logos (the “Marks”).
This Trademark ad Logo Usage Policy describes our policies and practices for protecting our Marks. By downloading, using or copying any of our Marks through this Site, you indicate that you have read and agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not download, use or copy any of the Marks included on this Site in any manner.
1. Notice. The Company has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Marks and may ask you to discontinue using older versions of our Marks at any time.
2. Approved Uses. When you use any of our Marks for press releases and other prior approved uses from the Company, you must always follow the Rules for Proper Usage included in this Policy. In addition, the Company may provide you with written requirements as to the size, typeface, colors, and other graphic characteristics of the Marks. If the Company provides these requirements to you at the time of our approval, you must implement them before using our Marks. In addition, if we provide these requirements to you after we initially gave our permission, you must implement them within a three (3) business days of us providing such requirements to you.
3. Rules for Proper Usage. When you have been granted permission to use the marks, you must:
Distinguish the Mark from the surrounding text in some way (e.g., capitalize or italicize the entire mark).
Use a generic term following the Mark (e.g., ZIOSK® device, or ZIOSK® service).
Use only a Company-approved version of the logo or artwork.
4. Unapproved Uses. The Company does not approve the use of our Marks in any third-party advertising or marketing materials without our prior written consent. As examples, please do not use our Marks in any case studies, client/referral lists, sales presentations, print ads, online ads, product demonstrations, signage, trade show booths, and websites.
5. Contact Us. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.